The Senior Art Exhibition is the capstone experience for graduating art majors. It serves as a final graduation requirement and an opportunity for our seniors to present their creativity and craftsmanship in a professional manner.
Senior Art Exhibition I is scheduled for April 3-16. An opening reception will be held on Thursday, April 3 from 4:30 -6:30 p.m.
The first exhibition will feature the work of six graduating art seniors.
- Mauricio Uranga, BA commercial art
- Marquerite Tryling, BED art education
- Josh Quay, BFA bachelor of fine arts (digital art concentration)
- Barbara Mooneyham, BFA bachelor of fine arts (sculpture concentration)
- Carol Fauber, BA fine arts (ceramics concentration)
Senior Exhibition II will run from April 24 to May 10 and will feature the work of five additional graduating art students. The opening reception will be Thursday, April 24 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Students presenting include:
- Emily May, BFA fine arts (ceramics concentration)
- Marissa Uhrig, BS in Computer Art and Graphic Programming
- Jake Francis, BS in commercial art
- Kees Edwards, BS in Computer Art and Graphic Programming
- Allison Dieter, BFA fine arts (digital arts concentration)
Gallery hours are Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm, Saturday - Sunday, noon - 4pm.